Sunday 5 May 2013

Mickey mouse cake

An old colleague/friend from an airline company in singapore ordered this cake.
She was strict with the color combination, must be red, black and white... After awhile she added yellow to the color that I can use for the cake. I also needed to show her different kinds of cake designs, but it was fun because by doing so I was the one who gets excited for her and her baby boy's party.

In the 1st picture, you'll see the mickey mouse ears are not attached properly (on purpose), I sent the picture to my friend so she knows how she could put it on the cake. It should be transported with out the ears because it might collapse before it could reach the event destination.
Her husband picked up the cake and was delighted with what he saw, I am happy with his reaction :)) woot wooot!!

Thanks for ordering Yasmeen Cherry Colorado!






No comments:

Post a Comment