Sunday 11 November 2012

It's a happy day!

My grueling weekend is over. 2 sleepless nights.. Total of 3..from last Thursday.. Now i know why other crafters charge for rush orders..I accepted a rush order and didn't charge "rush order fee"(...and it's a good mistake cause i know now what to do next time) It was difficult because I already have a schedule for the weekend, 1 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday... Ouch!! i shall say.... But guess what??? I am so very pleased i worked it out just fine!!! My craft i still very impressive and I am always surprise to amaze myself...What I achieve everytime is something money couldn't buy, but I am so blessed that it is something I could share and make other people happy with my creativity. Of course i charged the orders, but my happiness is different especially if I get a positive feedback from those who ordered the cake and see the final product.

... Will upload the cakes I did the last few days.. Big smile on my face now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment