Monday 19 November 2012

Christening cake for a baby girl

This is a very cute one. I shall say I am very proud of it as well. Every ocassion calls for a new opportunity of being excited in crafting a new Specialty Cake that I would be proud of. This is one of those exciting ones that made me think of simple yet elegant, pretty yet delicate because it is for a baby's event!!
The one who ordered, Lilian already have a photo which she would want me to copy but I had to explain that I Do Not Copy designs. I always have my own design and if Incase, I use photos for inspirations, I make/create my own version. Although, to be honest I was inspired by the photo that she sent to me so I made a very cute pink baby boots/shoes as a topper, and the butterfly from another cake...so I made small butterflies and it looks like flying around a pretty cake. Check out my craft!







No comments:

Post a Comment